WOMEN OF GRACE
Mission as followers of Christ: “Doing what we can, when we can, however we can to care for each other and our community”
- Martha Circle meets the third Wednesday of each month at 1:30 pm.
- Lydia/Rachel Circles gathers the 4th Tuesday at 6:30 pm.
- Women’s Bible Study meets every Wednesday at 10:30 am.
- All groups meet in the Adult Lounge at Grace.
- You are invited to drop in, no need to prepare ahead of time.
- For more information, contact Ann Newell 218-731-1630
- “Christmas from the Attic” (the first Saturday every November) raises funds by selling gently used Christmas and fall decorations, and by providing a candy store and tea. Proceeds are distributed to local, state and national missions while money from the Christmas tea supports our local food shelf.
- July Salad Luncheon
- Christmas Brunch (the first Saturday in December).
- All events are open to everyone (men included).